All growth opportunities – no matter how attractive they appear – have inherent viability and risks. Learn how to fully evaluate a growth opportunity for your company and measure its true cost and potential impact on all aspects of the business.
The Bottom Line Up Viability Assessment analyzes first Qualitatively then Quantitatively. You will come away with a proven formula to assess the profitability potential of your current model and of future opportunities. This tool will laser your focus to only those that will produce the greatest ROI.
- PURPOSE – Determine the strategic value
- PEOPLE – Identify who will choose, use, pay for, and profit
- PROCESS – Understand the impact on company operations – Are you maximizing or cannibalizing?
- PROFIT – Define the benefits
- PEOPLE – “No company can grow revenues consistently faster than its ability to get enough of the right people to implement that growth and still be a great company” (Packard’s Law).
- TIME – Establish time commitments, parameters, and break-even points
- MONEY – Estimate costs, identify financial resources, and project returns
“Rich and Mary are the best-kept secret a for small business organization. Whether you are looking to get to the next level, streamline your existing business, or even make more money by working less, Rich and Mary can provide fresh insight and clear guidance.”
Mitesh P. Lakhani CEO, Reliable Group
“Rich and Mary have had a huge positive impact on every businessperson I have directed their way. Their real-world, hands-on approach to the issues that confront every business makes a real difference.”
Gary Hoover, founder of Hoover’s, Inc. (hoovers.com), author, speaker hooversworld.com