We help businesses make more money doing what they do.
We help you make more, get more, and keep more!
Mary has more than 30 years experience in finance and insurance. She is an expert in organizational architecture, process efficacy, and profitability maximization. As CEO and co-founder of Bottom Line Up Enterprises, Mary currently advises high-growth entrepreneurial companies, including some of the Inc. 500′s fastest growing privately held firms. Additionally, she co-authored the best selling “Make Banks Compete to Lend You Money” and she has been featured as a business expert on MSNBC’s “Your Business,” in FOX Business, and in CNN Money’s “Ask the Expert” series. She is a highly successful serial entrepreneur. She recently spoke at the Entrepreneurs Masters Program at MIT and in Guatemala and El Salvador. Along with Rich is The Money Dept. where they write a weekly blog on the BNET site.
An expert in growth strategies, positioning companies for sale, M&A, and bank financing. As co-founder of Bottom Line Up Enterprises, he works with entrepreneurial leaders as they rise to the challenges of rapid growth. Rich is a former senior consultant for Inc. Magazine, and has served as coach and advisor for dozens of recipients of the Inc. 500 award for the fastest-growing privately held U.S. companies as well as Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the year winners. He’s written two books and co-authored the best selling “Make Banks Compete to Lend You Money.” Rich is a successful serial entrepreneur and he teaches what he knows to the students of MIT’s EMP where he is a long time member of the faculty for a decade. In addition he has been a frequent speaker at AICPA events, and has spoken to entrepreneurs throughout the world including Singapore, Malaysia, Dubai, Zurich, Guatemala, El Salvador, Mexico, Costa Rica, and throughout the United States. He recently spoke at the 2010 Fortune Growth Summit in Orlando, as well as in El Salvador and Guatemala. Along with Mary is The Money Dept. where they write a weekly blog on the BNET site.
He is the author of “How to Obtain Bank Financing” and “Developing a Relationship with Your Banker,” sponsored by Visa and Inc. Magazine. More than a quarter million copies of each have been distributed by SCORE and the Small Business Administration.
Authored the chapter: “Mastering the Art of Bank Financing” in the best-selling book Rockefeller Habits by Verne Harnish.
Bottom Line Up Offers:
- Business Health Assessments – An in-depth analysis to access the financial, strategic and operational health of your company.
- Assistance in building, training and upgrading your financial team.
- One-on-one CEO coaching
- How to make banks compete to loan you money
- Guidance and strategies on how to position your business for the highest, possible resale value
- Guidance through our 1+1+1=19 program. Lean the power of how small changes can increase your bottom line by 19% or more.
- Seminars and workshops for associations and CEO groups as well as in-house for your organization
- Strategic planning
With Bottom Line Up Coaching, you will learn to:
- Facilitate viability assessments for growth to maximize opportunities and minimize risk.
- Increase Cash flow and Equity as well as Profits
- Collect your receivables faster then you ever thought possible.
- Be Debt Smart
- Turn your Payables into a Profit Center
- Create a Cash Conscious Culture
- Grow your Business from the Bottom Line Up